Office of Corporate Engagement Statewide Access to WSU
Washington State University’s statewide educational enterprise has expanded in recent years to meet the needs of Washington’s growing economy and its increasing population. In addition to the five WSU campuses, the University serves citizens statewide through a network of extension offices (one in each county), research and extension centers, and small business development centers.
Research & Extension Centers
- Mount Vernon Research and Extension Center: engages in agriculture and horticulture research and outreach that enriches local community
- Prosser Irrigated Research and Extension Center: engages in research, outreach and certification programs that support the state’s high-value irrigated agriculture industry
- Puyallup Research and Extension Center: engages with the regional community to provide innovation and knowledge in more than 30 program areas
- Wenatchee Tree Fruit Research and Extension Center:engages in research and outreach for one of the largest fruit-producing regions of the world
Research Units and Stations
- WSU Long Beach Research and Extension Unit
- Irrigated Agriculture Research & Extension Center (IAREC)
- Lind Dryland Research Station
- Palouse Conservation Field Station
With 39 locations throughout the state, WSU Extension is the front door to the University. Extension builds the capacity of individuals, organizations, businesses and communities, empowering them to find solutions for local issues and to improve their quality of life. Extension collaborates with communities to create a culture of life-long learning and is recognized for its accessible, learner-centered, relevant, high-quality, unbiased educational programs.