Connecting with the private sector is an important part of being a land-grant university.
Whether looking for community input to guide research, funding opportunities, or corporate and industry partners for research collaboration, WSU’s Economic Development Council can help you!
Not sure where to start? Tell us a little more about the work you are doing, and we can explore the possibilities. We’re here to help you with…
- Introductions to business and community leaders, and investors
- Insight into Washington State economic sectors and priorities
- Insight into priorities of major Washington State corporations and foundations
- Coordinating campus-wide initiatives that are seeking private funding
- Moving your innovation from the lab to the market